Italy has more sites with UNESCO World Heritage status than any other country in the world- between them:
▪ The ITALIAN RIVIERA - what about a romantic wedding in the most picturesque seaside region?
Among the various wonderful locations:
- the 42 Unesco heritage aristocratic manors (dating back to the Renaissance) in GENOA The Superb,
- PORTOFINO the symbol of the international jet set,
- former fishing villages such as CAMOGLI and PORTOVENERE and the colourful CINQUE TERRE jewels encrusted in small bays and their characteristic vineyards going down into the uncontaminated sea.
▪ VENICE, built on a fish-shaped island and crossed by a multitude of canals surrounded by beautiful marble palaces and travelled by the gondolas.
▪ MILAN, the undisputed capital of fashion and design.
▪ TUSCANY: the cradle of the Italian Renaissance FLORENCE and the countryside, worldly renowned for its typical landscapes but also thanks to vineyards and sublime wines.
▪ ROME, the eternal city, an exceptional cultural richness, unique in the world.
▪ SICILY sunny year-around weather and welcoming, a magical island: a vortex of colours, flavours, traditions, history.
▪ PUGLIA one of the most charming Italian regions with the Blue sea, the Ivory cities, the Green countryside and Red earth (where the Grey leafy olive trees are grounded) and White Masseries (typical countryside manor).
▪ Last but not least, get married surrounded by nature, in one of the villas of the sixteenth century or one of the ancient castles in PIEDMONT.
▪ PARIS, the city of the lights, the most stylish city in the world.
▪ Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, Menton etc. between the sea and the hills, make up the uniqueness of the FRENCH RIVIERA
▪ The multicultural and historic city of Luxembourg, the Flemish villages and the castles in the fairy tale BENELUX area.
In collaboration with trusted local partners (wedding planners and wedding travels) MADE IN ITALY WEDDING takes you through exotic destinations:
Bali, Tahiti, Hawaii, Fiji Island, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam